Historiography and historiosophy of the study of the language of Ukrainian art fashion of the 20 – 30 years of the 20th century
Journal Ukrainian Language – №2 (70) 2019
Senkovych Olha Romanivna, NU “Lviv Polytechnics”, Department of Foreign languages, candidate of philological sciences, associate professor
55 Bandera St., Lviv 79000, Ukraine
Abstract: The article gives a brief overview of historiography and historiosophy in the study of the language of Ukrainian artistic prose of the twentieth century as a sign fragment of the history of the Ukrainian literary language. Trace the continuity and variability of the tradition of linguistic research of the corresponding texts in coordination with the socially significant issues covered in them, as well as in accordance with the actual paradigms of linguistic analysis of prose artistic text.
The prominence of the analyzed prose as a linguistic-literary phenomenon and its significance for the development of the Ukrainian literary language has been confirmed.
It is emphasized that the problem and methodology of linguistic research of the Ukrainian artistic prose of the twentieth century is connected with the socio-psychological nature of this prose, mentally immersed in the historical and psychological age of its creation, as well as with the change of linguistic (including linguisticistic paradigms) study of artistic text.
Keywords: historiography, historiosophy, linguostylistics, the language of artistic prose of 20-30 years of ХХth century, the methodology of linguistic research, linguistic paradigm.
- Bilodid,K. (1955). The language and style of the novel “Vershnyky” Yu. Yanovsky. Kyiv (in Ukr.).
- Gretchenko, N.F. (2004). Features of the style A. Holovko: authorʼs abstract. … Cand. Filol. Sciences: 10.02.01. 24 p. Kyiv (in Ukr.).
- Duzhyk, N.S. (1996). Mykola Khvylovy’s linguistic identity in the aspect of stylistics and the history of literary language: Diss. … Cand. Filol. Sciences: 10.02.01. 196 p. Kyiv (in Ukr.).
- Yermolenko,Ya. (2005). Linguisticology: basic concepts, directions and methods of research. Linguistics, 3 – 4, 112 – 126 (in Ukr.).
- Bilodid,K. (Ed.). (1961). The course of the history of the Ukrainian literary language. Vol. II. Kyiv (in Ukr.).
- Myalkovska,M. (2001). Stylistics of artistic prose Valeryan Pidmohylny: lexical-semantic fields, trails, stylistic syntax: authorʼs abstract. Diss. … Cand. Filol. Sciences: 10.02.01. 20 p. Kyiv (in Ukr.).
- Naumenko,O. (2003). The language of early works by Volodymyr Vynnychenko: authorʼs abstract. Diss. … Cand. Filol. Sciences: 10.02.01. 20 p. Kyiv (in Ukr.).
- Rusanivsky,М. (2001). History of the Ukrainian literary language. Kyiv (in Ukr.).
- Rusanivsky,М. (1992). Power and beauty (Features of the language of the works of V.K. Vynnychenko). Ukrainian language and literature at school, 2, 41 – 46 (in Ukr.).
- Stavytska,O. (2000). Aesthetics of the word in Ukrainian poetry of the 10th and 30th years of the twentieth century. Kyiv (in Ukr.).
- Syuta, G.M. (2017). Quotationary thesaurus of the Ukrainian poetic language of the twentieth century. Kyiv (in Ukr.).